Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Brain lesion.?

I have been having mendical testing for about 6 months. I had an MRI of my spine that showed degeneration, herniated discs, and arthritis. There was also an abnormal reading of my bone marrow. They did a biopsy. That came back ok. I have never had a back injury, so they have been looking further and did an MRI of my brain which showed a lesion on my brain. This is exactly what they said "a tiny focus of hyperintensity in the right frontal lobe measuring 3 mm" and "tiny focus of abnormality in the right frontal white matter." This started with pain in my left upper abdomin, fatigue and just feeling sick all over like the flu. The flu symptems went away and left me with the pain. This pain went on for months, then got worse. I also had a spell about 5 years ago where I was reading and all the words mixed up and I couldn't talk because the words wouldn't come out right. That lasted about 15 minutes. I have been generally sick a lot since. Any ideas? Does this sound like MS?

No comments:

Post a Comment