Sunday, January 8, 2012

What options do I have for using internet on vacation?

I normally work from home with a cable connection. I am going on vacation to Nicaragua for a week and would like to take my work with me. I need a reliable internet connection comparable to what I have now in order to take my work with me. I am staying at someone's house in Nic and am not sure if they have an unlimited connection or if they just have dial-up. Dial-up is not sufficient. Is there anything I can do through the cable or cellphone companies where I can get some sort of access while I'm in Nicaragua? So the people I am staying with do not have to accomodate me and/or pay anything in addition to what they're already paying for their service? Is there something where I can "buy" a week's worth of reliable internet... somehow??? (at my cost and not theirs) ??? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment