Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What part might I get in Hairspray and/or Annie? 10 points!!!?

These are both at my local theater, so it's nothing real professional. I am 13 (and will be 14 by Annie, and almost 14 by Hairspray), and am about 5 feet 3 inches tall. I am not really skinny, but I'm not fat. I'd say I'm probably around average size, if not, maybe a little bigger, but not much. I have longish dark brown hair. I have a 3 octave range (from an E below middle C to the E three octaves above that E). I have a sweet head voice, and a fairly sweet chest voice, but I can have a bit of a darker, heavier sounding voice too. I have a bit of a natural belt. I have taken dance lessons for a long time, and am really good at it, and I will be taking singing lessons soon to perfect that. My acting is good too. What part do you think I might get? Hairspray is going to be a kids show so the oldest people will be 18, but Annie will not be, so it'll be with adults too. Also, what part do you think I would have gotten in my middle school's production of Mulan?

No comments:

Post a Comment