Saturday, January 7, 2012

Repetitive dream that I don't understand/?

I had a dream last night that I was sitting outside with these people.. older people.. i guess they were my friends IDK. But there was one man in particular who was wearing jogging clothes.. a sleeveless shirt, some shorts, and some gym shoes. He kept jogging around the table then eventually he sat down. Me and the people continued to converse socially.. but i had a dream about this particular setting at least 5 times in the night. Then one of my friends was wearing braces.. and she asked me if I could take them out. I said yeah.. instead of me taking her braces out.. for some reason I was taking off my dog's collar (the dream changed yet again), it was as if the collar was the woman's braces. I took the braces/collar off and the woman smiled..but her teeth weren't really as straight as they should be.. and we all continued to talk outside. To dream of teeth means that someone you know is going to have a baby/ I don't understand this dream.. can anyone interpret it for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment